Branch of China National Petroleum International Corporation announces tender: 01.02.2023 – 14.02.2023
15:10 01.02.2023 707
China National Petroleum Corporation «International Ltd.» Turkmenistan branch is going to make the pre-qualification process to Tender №. CIT-22117-SR on «Provision of security services of facilities on the Contractual territory «Bagtiyarlyk»» for CNPC International Turkmenistan.
Any company who is interested in this tender can apply for participation. The application for tender participation shall include the following documents:
1. Application on participation in Tender;
2. Brief introduction about the company, indicating the full name of the participant, main activities/business, it’s legal status, structure and organization. Information on the local registration of the company (for local companies it is necessary to provide a copy of the registration certificate of entry into the Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists of Turkmenistan);
3. Experience in provision of the similar projects for the last 5 (five) years;
4. Company financial status and audited and approved financial reports for the last 5 (five) years;
5. Letter confirming readiness to provide bid-bond in case of prequalification and attending the bidding process.
Prequalification documents of the interested companies shall be provided in sealed stamped packages with the signed cover letter (in quantity of 2 copies and the scanned version of the document also has to be without fail enclosed). Please specify the name of the addressee, sender, number and the name of the tender on cover of package.
Providing the information concerning the participation and provision of prequalification documents is carried out to the following address:
Address：553/3, Bitarap Turkmenistan Ave., Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Contact Person：Ms. Narine Simonyan
Tel. No.: +993-12-44 54 34
Fax No.: +993-12-44 50 44
Deadline for submission of applications within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of publication in mass media. The prequalification documents which arrived after deadline and by e-mail will not be accepted.