Branch of China National Petroleum International Corporation announces a tender: 13.05.2022 – 26.05.2022
10:12 16.05.2022 991
The branch of China National Oil and Gas International Corporation Ltd. in Turkmenistan announces the pre-qualification process for Tender No. CIT-21083-SR for Provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for the natural gas compression facilities at the Central Gas Fields of Block B on the Bagtyyarlyk Contractual Territory, Lebap Velayat, Turkmenistan.
The scope of work of the project includes detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning, work committee acceptance, launching, functional testing, customer personnel training, preliminary acceptance, government acceptance, one-year warranty and handover of the project facilities, which mainly include:
- A compressor station located outside the south-western fence of the existing second gas processing plant (GPP-2). The compressor station layout consists of 8 sets of 4000kW electric reciprocating compressors and other processing equipment, including production separators, filter separators, ground evaporative air coolers, three-phase separators, oil tanks, lubricating oil pumps, etc.;
- The modernization and expansion of the gas collection unit at GPP-2;
- 35 kW substation;
- Industrial water treatment facilities with a capacity of 900m3/s;
- The modernization and expansion of the Ila-21 well station;
- The modernization and expansion of the Girsan gas-gathering station;
- The modernization and expansion of the Bota-Tangyguyi-Uzynguyi gas-gathering station;
- Engineering networks, i.e. automatic control, power supply and distribution, communications, water supply and drainage, air conditioning and ventilation (HVAC), cathodic protection, master plan, construction, structural systems, firefighting, etc.
Any company interested in this tender can apply for participation. The application for participation in the tender must include the following documents and information:
- Application for participation in the tender;
- Brief information on the company, indicating the main activities/business, name, address, sponsor and general information on the parent company, technical capabilities, structure and organization;
- Information on the local registration and licensing of the company, certified documents on registration as a legal entity and any recent changes, a document confirming the trustee and other qualifying documents;
- The financial performance of the company for the last 3 years;
- Similar project experience in the past 5 years, covering contracts, clients, start-end dates, locations, partners, contract amounts (in US$) and scope of projects;
- Documents and reports on HSE;
- Readiness to provide warranty.
Prequalification documents of the interested companies shall be provided in book binding and in a hermetically sealed envelope, certified by a seal and with a cover letter (in the amount of 2 copies and a scanned version of the document must be enclosed). Please specify the name of the addressee, sender, the number and name of the tender on cover of package.
Providing the information concerning the participation and provision of prequalification documents is carried out at the following address:
Address: 553/3, Bitarap Turkmenistan Ave., Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Contact Person: Ms Narine Simonyan
Phone.: +993-12-44 54 34
Fax: +993-12-44 50 44
Deadline for submission of applications is within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of publication in mass media.
The prequalification documents which arrived after the deadline will not be accepted.