Branch establishment of the National Petroleum Corporation International Turkmenistan
has announced pre-qualification process
on tendering №: CIT-17129-SR
for the tendering on
"Provision of services on replacement of the main latches on production trees and repair of angular fittings of GPP-2 in the Contractual Territory "Bagtyyarlyk".
The tender project includes the following services:
Replacing the main valves (1 and 4) on the production tree;
Replace the main valves №1,
№4 of photon valves of 7 wells: Ber-21, Ber-22, Pir-21, Yan-21, Shi-21, Cha - 21, Pir -23;
Repair of angle fittings: repair, pressure test and installation back at the wellhead of the throttle angle fittings №12, №13 and plate valve at B-P-105D well and other 15 production wells of GPP-2.
Any company interested in this tender may apply to participate in the tendering, providing the following information and documentation:
1. Application for participation in the tender;
2. Information about the company, including company name, country of registration, details and contact numbers;
3. Experience in execution of similar projects over the past three years.
4. Documents allowing to performance works under high pressure.
5. Local companies need to provide registration at the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan.
The deadline for submission of applications: 10 days after publication of tender information in the newspaper and on the website.
Address: Bitarap Turkmenistan Shayoly 553/3, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Contact: Narine Simonyan
Phone: +993-12-44 54 34,
Fax: +993-12-44 50 44
Applications can be sent by courier, e-mail or fax.